Friday, May 16, 2008

Suprise party for me!


After two weeks of working with father business here in David, Panama its time to head out again. Tomorrow I will be taking the bus back to Costa Rica where I will spend a couple days with my older sister before fly home to the US.

Since yesterday was my last day of work everyone at Servicios de Bordado Coto decided to throw me a birthday/going away party. It was a lot of fun and a complete surprise! We stuffed our selves with papusas and cake.

It has been a great trip to panama. We got a lot work done and are continuing to improve the families business. I'll be writing on more about the work I am doing there on my blog for my business Coto Solutions.

One of the things that amazed me about this trip was how connected the world has become. I think my father was surprised as well when I got the commercial he made for the business on the web in about 10 minuets. It hadn't even appeared on and already most of my family had seen it.

Tomorrow I have an 8 hour bus ride from David to San Jose. Its a long day but seeing my family makes it all worth it!

No comments: