Thursday, December 6, 2007

Speaking engagement

The other week I was contacted by someone who was interested in having me come and speak to her high school students. This is a first for me. While I have talked to my friends and to others about the story, I have never given a talk about it.

I have to say I am kind of excited about the idea. As I have said in the video and before on this blog I think this is a wonderful story and one that needs to be shared. Part of the reason for starting this blog was to remember my mother and to tell people what my family went through. When my parents were in the war they didn't have a voice so hopeful my sister and I are able to give them one now.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I am very excited speaking to these kids. It means a lot to be able to share our story. This is also an open invitation for anyone else who might be interested in having me come speak to a group. You can reach me at dewittn@anasmiracle.com

No comments: