Monday, September 17, 2007

E-Book is done!!

Its been a while since my last post. Thats because I have been working hard on creating an e-book of our story. I took a bunch of our blog posts and put them in order to make the story easier to understand. I also added a couple family pictures.

I was supposed to have this out by the begging of the summer but it took longer than expected. Well thats life I guess. Anyway we hope you enjoy and we would love to hear your feedback.

Ana's Miracle is the story of how our family was separated by death and adoption during the Civil War in El Salvador and our journey to reunite. This e-book is a collection of blog posts written by the children of a family that was torn apart. We are writing this to tell our story, share our experiences and remember our mother who is the inspiration for this e-book and our blog.

Ana's Mircale E-Book (pdf 1.8MB) Right click "save as"

No comments: