Saturday, March 24, 2007

Feedback

We've had quite a few new visitors over the past few weeks so I want to say welcome. It means a lot to me and my siblings to have you visit our site. So thanks for coming and we hope you enjoyed our stories.

I'm one of those people who always want to make things better so I was wondering what people thought of our site so far. I'd love to hear any comment or questions you might have.

Or you can use the Spotback widget that I've installed. Its the little widget at the bottom of every post that says rate this. So you can just slide the little bar to let us know what you think of each story.

The posts with the highest clips are on displayed on the right. You can also tag each post with whatever tags you think might fit. I really like it so far and if you would like to get you own you they are still in alpha but you can sign up at http://www.spotback.com

Hope to hear from you.

No comments: