Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Adoption stories

When I started the Ana's Miracle blog I was writing primarily to tell my family's story and reflect on everything that has happened to us. One aspect of the story that I had not spent a lot of time talking about was the adoption part. As I wrote on my Being Adopted post I don't think about it as much anymore.

However I started looking into different groups on facebook and other sites about being adopted. Reading what so many people wrote reminded me of the days when I felt very confused about being it.

There are so many other great adoption stories out there and so many people struggling with it as I did. But I didn't really find a good place to share stories. They are kind of all over the place. So I decided to build a lens on Squidoo about it. (If you haven't checked out Squidoo its a pretty cool site created by the one and only Seth Godin.

I just started it but I'm hoping to add more soon. If anyone would like to share there story I'd love to hear it. Let me know what you think.

Adoption Stories on Squidoo

No comments: